New Fuseboards Fitted in Burgess Hill
A Fuse Board is also known to most homeowners in Burgess Hill as a 'Fuse Box', 'Consumer Unit' or 'Consumer Board'.
Your fuseboard may need replacing by Bradbury Electrical for a number of reasons, including:
- Full home rewiring
- Damage to existing fuseboard
- Outdated fuseboard
- Extra capacity required
- Fuseboard relocation
What does the process involve?
Prices start at £220Fuse board replacement in Burgess Hill can usually be carried out in less than half a day depending on the number of circuits and the level of complexity to the existing wiring arrangements.
Fuseboard replacements can only be Certified by a Part P Registered Electrician.
Fuse board changes must be notified to the Burgess Hill Local Authority Building Control. A Building Inspector would normally need to come out to inspect the work, which incurs a fee. However, we are entrusted to certify our own rewires, so a visit from the Building Inspector won't be needed. We notify Building Control who will then automatically send a Certificate of Compliance to your Burgess Hill property free of charge.
Our highly skilled Burgess Hill electricians have a large amount of experience in replacing fuseboards, both for commercial and domestic Burgess Hill properties. We can carry out most electrical work in a single visit, such as fuse board problems, nuisance tripping, blown fuses, RCD faults, power faults, oven elements, and lighting faults , helping save you both time and money.
Our Burgess Hill engineers carry the latest technology and equipment, enabling them to issue NICEIC electrical certificates on site, then email digital copies direct to clients where required.
We have hundreds of satisfied customers in & around Burgess Hill….
Bradbury Electrical were clean, tidy, professional and very polite.
Work was carried out in a professional manor and I would strongly advise anyone with any electrical issues or people requiring new electrical installations to contact them!
Customer in Shoreham-by-Sea
4th Oct '16
Really happy with the price and quality of work.
The young electrician Robert butler was a pleasure to have around my house.
He was so friendly and polite and would definitely recommend him and Bradbury Electrical to anyone.
Customer in Lancing
27th Jun '16
Very professional, finished to a very high standard.
Wanted to ensure everything was completed to our standard.
Would highly recommend Bradbury Electrical and will be using this company again.
Customer in Brighton
1st Jan '17
Bedroom light refitted
Bradbury Electrical provides an outstanding service at short notice.
I found them to be very professional honest and hardworking very knowledgeable within this area.
Would recommend for others.
Customer in Worthing
3rd Sept '16
Not in Burgess Hill? Still need a fuseboard replaced? We cover the following areas:
- Hangleton Fuseboard Fitters
- Withdean Fuseboard Fitters
- Portslade Fuseboard Fitters
- Elm Grove Fuseboard Fitters
- Westdean Fuseboard Fitters
- Saltdean Fuseboard Fitters
- Old Town Fuseboard Fitters
- Oningdean Fuseboard Fitters
- Devendean Fuseboard Fitters
- Brighton Fuseboard Fitters
- Brunswick Fuseboard Fitters
- Hove Fuseboard Fitters
- Queens Park Fuseboard Fitters
- Rottingdean Fuseboard Fitters
- Montpelier Fuseboard Fitters
- Preston Fuseboard Fitters
- Mile Oak Fuseboard Fitters
- Hove Park Fuseboard Fitters
- Falmer Road Fuseboard Fitters
- Brighton Seafront Fuseboard Fitters
- Hove Seafront Fuseboard Fitters
- St Anns Well Fuseboard Fitters
- North Laine Fuseboard Fitters
- Coldean Lane Fuseboard Fitters
- Stanmer Park Fuseboard Fitters
- Central Hove Fuseboard Fitters
- Hangleton Fuseboard Fitters
- Albion Hill Fuseboard Fitters
- Aldrington Fuseboard Fitters
More than just fuse board replacement in Burgess Hill
We can provide all the electrical services you need, for homes and businesses. We specialise in: